Come explore the world of stamping with me!

01 November 2010

Tag Bag


Sorry for my absence! Fourth grade was great fun, but also pretty energy draining. And then, of course, I had computer issues so everything had to be re-formatted. Now I just have to get it back to where it used to be. :) Ah, the joys of computers.
This little guy is a lunch bag sized project for my bag class tomorrow night. I just took a normal brown paper lunch bag & cut it at 5 1/2 ". Then I created a front & back panel for it & spiced things up a bit using Tags Til Christmas & the Soft Holly Wheel. You could add handles at the top with a Crop-a-Dile or Word Window Punch, but I rather liked it as is. The whole cover won't fit in the Square Lattice Emboss Folder, but it works great to just leave out the bit that was stamped with the wheel. A fun new discovery for future bags of this size!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!