Come explore the world of stamping with me!

12 November 2010

Just for Fun Bag


This morning I needed a "just because" sort of bag and so I set to work with the image from Cute as an Inch as my inspiration. Nothing too fancy, but fun & the Tangerine Tango is so striking with the Basic Black. Of course, everything is still packed from my class Wednesday night since I've been working ever since. This full time work stuff clearly isn't for me. :) I had such a wonderful time meeting new people and crafting on Wednesday night that I just really only want to stamp from here on out. Is that okay with you guys? Perhaps my bank account won't like it too much. I guess I'll still have to substitute here & there, but it's so lovely to have a job where I get to have great fun and meet such lovely people. Speaking of how much I love what I do... Stampin' Up is offering 50% off their new demonstrator starter kits from Nov 15- 30. That means you too could become a demonstrator for just $87.50! It's an amazing price for the load of goodies you receive (a $310 value). If you've ever thought about becoming a demo, now is the time to do it! I'd love to have you join my team. Contact me today to find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!