Come explore the world of stamping with me!

21 May 2010

Bike Thank You


Okay, change in plan. My new sets from the Summer Mini Catalog arrived yesterday & now I'm switching up the projects for Sunday's class so that we can do this one. I love the bikes from Pedaling Past. The little trike is super cute...expect to see it in June's Baby Theme Class.
I think this one is still manly enough to count for this week's theme class. I mostly kept things simple, but I did punch out the centers of each wheel for a more 3D effect along with the brads. I had just too much fun making this one to not pass it along ASAP. My only regret is that I started off without a full plan, so my bike & sentiment were on Whisper White paper rather than Very Vanilla. I think we'll switch it up for class. It will match the twill tape better that way.
It actually feels like summer is coming today, so be prepared for some summery cards soon! Oh, and hurray for my last day of substituting for the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!